This delivery truck is empty.
Start adding some amazing products!
added to delivery
1 Pizza Dough, thawed
4 oz marinara
- Roll out dough on a wood surface using flour to coat the dough from sticking to surface.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Once dough is rolled out, create your crust by folding over dough at the edges of the sphere.
- Apply 4 oz’s of marinara sauce to dough carefully avoiding crust. With a spoon mark a line through the middle of the pizza to prevent too much sauce from traveling to center of pizza.
- Top dough with shredded mozzarella and topping of your choice. Cook for 20-25 minutes on baking sheet or pizza stone until pizza base is golden brown. Enjoy!